Hamilton & Antonsen, Ltd. represents both men and women in Will County in the areas of contested and uncontested divorce, visitation rights, child support, maintenance (alimony), property division, legal separation, paternity, mediation, orders of protection, and protection against spousal abuse.
We established our Joliet law firm on the belief that clients expect and deserve the personalized attention. We handle every aspect of your case from start to finish, in court and out of court. Unlike other law firms, our clients are not passed down to other associates after they hire us. Our clients have the peace of mind from knowing they have dedicated attorneys, along with experience, reputation and skills, fighting for them.
Negotiation is often the first step in resolving a Will County family law dispute. Mediation and collaborative law can also be used to reach divorce, property division, and child custody agreements. When agreement is not possible, we are prepared to effectively assert your rights in family court.
We can help you with:
- Divorce – whether through divorce litigation or mediation
- Division of Marital Assets
- Child support orders, enforcement of orders for parents who are owed back child support, and defense in cases of child support arrears or unfair enforcement actions
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Modification of Support Orders
- Domestic violence and restraining orders in cases of spousal abuse or child abuse
- Paternity testing and establishing parentage
Family Law Questions:
- What is an uncontested divorce?
- What is a contested divorce?
- The Two Biggest Myths in Divorce
- Child Support In Will County
- Can I get an affordable divorce in Will County?
For compassionate and result-driven family law advocacy in all family legal matters contact Hamilton & Antonsen, Ltd for an initial free consultation with an experienced local Illinois attorney at 815.729.9220 or email us.
We serve Will County, Grundy County, Cook County, DuPage County, Kankakee County, Joliet, Bolingbrook Lockport, Shorewood, Morris, New Lenox, Plainfield, Crest Hill, Aurora, Braidwood, Romeoville, and Chicago.